Thursday, February 18, 2016

If you were My Valentine...

If you were my Valentine
Oh the things I'd say...

Thank you for your lovely lips
That kiss away my fears
Smiling, laughing, gasping
When I kiss your ears

Thank you for the time you share
Thoughts and dreams
Love and fears

If you were my Valentine...
I'd sing of passion in your arms
Waxing poetic of your charms

Moaning whispers linger
A memory without end
Blood follows fingers
Nerves without end

If you were my Valentine...
Your eyes alone I'd see

I'd swear my love undying
Words so warmly witty
Without even trying

I'd breath you in
Scent magnetic
Lips grazing wanton
Soft skin a blaze

If you were my Valentine...
I'd understand my place

Walking, dancing, driving
Flying through the clouds
Rushing home again
Just to see your face

If you were my Valentine...
I'd softly pull you near

Eyes warm pools o'er flowing
Without words of meaning
I'd whisper soft and slow
I love you..Thank you
For you love

It's all too soon
And way to much
From someone whom
You haven't touched

Dreams yield
Words define
Actions will create
My dreams

Won't you be my Valentine?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, comment or suggestions. If you prefer to be Anonymous - I may choose not to share your comment on my site. Namaste.