I've learned to surrender in the past few years.
Fearlessly communicating means different things to people. I find that I am willing to fearlessly communicate my wants, needs and desires... but choose to not give life, voice or light to the garbage and fear that can stream through my consciousness. I've learned to just, let it go. Some see this as me being unwilling to share intimately. They ask, "How did your soul get to that choice?" My soul didn't "get there", it waits patiently for me to clear my mind of the fears, judgments and history that prevented me from seeing clearly, and acknowledging my truth.
So much to learn. So simple if you can just let go. Surrender. I'm saying yes more often in life. I'm giving it up to the universe I share with you and every other soul. We are each all of it. What would happen if we just let people in, trusting that the universe had sent them to teach us what we need to learn next?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts, comment or suggestions. If you prefer to be Anonymous - I may choose not to share your comment on my site. Namaste.