Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life is this simple:

We are living in a transparent world,
and God shines through in every moment.
This is not just a fable or a nice story;
it is living truth.
If we remember God, abandon ourselves to God,
and forget ourselves,
we may see this truth:
God manifests everywhere, in everything.
We cannot be without God.
It's impossible.
It's simply impossible.
- Thomas Merton -

However, whatever or whomever you call/see God, I believe that what is written above is true. We are all one with the universe, with God. You are my brothers and sisters. We are all creating this world and everything in it together. Be kind to one another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, comment or suggestions. If you prefer to be Anonymous - I may choose not to share your comment on my site. Namaste.