Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome 2011

It seems that I get to learn some lessons over and over. "Happy New Year!, now go away." So the car was packed and new shelter miraculously appeared.

The circumstances are what they are. They - will think what they think.

What I've rediscovered, relearned, is just how powerful I am when my head finally gets out of my hearts way. When I choose to hear, to listen, to acknowledge what my heart expresses as true: the world around me changes. Sometimes dramatically.

Fear is the only damper on a singing heart. I just have to remember to keep breathing, love and be grateful for where/who I am, and know that my heart is leading the way.

Easier said than done? Some times...but in the next breath, the world will change.

Wishing you all peace, love and joy in this New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, comment or suggestions. If you prefer to be Anonymous - I may choose not to share your comment on my site. Namaste.