I woke from a dream, knowing that I was born in the presence of pure love. Clear that I was that presence. That I was, I am, at my core, pure love.
I am pure love. You are pure love.
We are pure love.
Though born knowing, I opened my eyes, saw my parents and decided that love was coming from them, not seeing it was a reflection....forgetting what I knew with certainty, a brief moment before.
I spent decades experiencing the loss of people I love; a parent dying, relationships ending, a marriage undone. I was convinced "they" were taking love away. Over and over the circumstance was created. Each time I missed the point.
Love can not be taken away from me. I forgot my birthright. I am pure love.
At our core, in our hearts we are each the engine, the catalyst, the creator of love. Each of us produce an unlimited supply of love not only powerful enough to create our own lives, but to share it endlessly with others. We have only to choose to do so.
I believe love is all we are before we arrive, and all we are when we leave this existence. It's all we have to give, experience and share with each other. We were born to love. To be in the presence of love. To be present to the experience of love.
I challenge you to give all your love away. Give it freely to everyone in your life, spouses, partners, children, mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters. Give it freely to everyone's friends and family. We are one family.
No matter how many words, smiles, hugs, winks or thank-you's you use to give your love away. I guarantee your supply will be undiminished. Prove me wrong.
I promise you that the more love you share, the deeper your supply will be.
You will become present to the experience of who you truly are.
You are pure love. I am pure love.
We are pure love.
Love,
Lon

Wow. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. When I focus on these words every day..I imagine I would experience bliss all the time and create it in my surroundings. What an incredible life and fabulous world!
ReplyDelete